Sunday, March 21, 2010

Results of Blood Work

My blood work results are coming back in the normal ranges for the most part.  My cancer protein level which was at 9, a high level, is now at 1.5.  Praise God!

At SCCA, they give you a copy of your labs, which is great.  At home Geoffrey and I can sit down and look at them leisurely.  Out of the complete blood work panel there are only a couple of areas that are slightly above or slightly below the normal range.  Having these lab reports makes it great to create questions to ask the team and/or to do research on the Internet to find definitions and answers.

My kidneys had damage when I started this journey, although I wasn't having any problems.  Now they are fine and functioning normally as reflected in the lab reports.  The itching is still there but a treatment is forthcoming.  I also have a bone marrow aspiration procedure and bone marrow biopsy coming up.

Thank you for your prayers and your concern.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your bone marrow! We hope that you get great results from it.

    Tyler and Mandy

    ReplyDelete