Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's Next?

I have been on two chemo therapies that are in tablet form.  My regimen has been to take one of the tablets every day for three weeks, skip a week and resume the protocol.  The other tablet I have taken once a week every week.  These medications have worked well for me.  Now I am being transferred over to Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA).

Wednesday, February 3, will be our first day as full time patient (me)  and caregiver (Geoffrey) at SCCA.  We will keep you posted on what is next because we really don't know.  We have a lot of questions,some of which we will share with you as time progresses.  Until then, love , joy and peace.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Janell,
    We love you so much. I know you are a strong woman and you believe in GOD. Everything will be just fine with you. Specially with today's medicines and with your belief. We will see you in HAK'ers soon. I try to continue knitting even if it is not as good as yours !

    Love Selma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at SCCA getting a BMA on Thursday and saw your name on the schedule for the next day. I hope it went smoothly (although the drugs are helpful for that). We will be there on Thursday 3/11 too. Let me know if you are scheduled to be there the same day and we can try to connect for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janell, We are continually praying for your complete healing! You are such an inspiration. We love you!

    pres pat

    ReplyDelete